Saturday, September 12, 2009

Time for strategies

Okay, new strategy.


Not going to TOUCH maths anymore (at all), going to bank on GP instead. (risky, considering how I managed to suddenly screw my O's up so badly) It better stay at the current grade or improve or that'll spell death. I realised 2 weeks is definitely not enough to get me a B for maths just to get my S so byebye. As usual.

There's something I feel really D: about, and that's MsK's decision to use the photography (photoshopping) module as 40% of our promos grade. I didn't know about that and always thought the mini coursework thing would be counted, so I didn't put in effort for the module since I hated it so much. That should screw me up real bad... so I'm not hoping much for art, just let the grade stay!

As for Geog, I'm going to work for at least a C. I know its not that easy either but I don't have a choice! and I think its near impossible for an A/B, JC geog really isn't like geog at sec school level where you can study a day before and still get an A1. bleh. WISH ME LUCK PLEASE.

It'll be nice to get at least an S for econs (as impossible as it may seem) so I won't barely scrape through by depending on those 3 subjects... :/ But I'll need a 40/50 for my essay how gay is that..?



Ohkay, good. shall study for geog/art/econs/read some GP notes then!

Hurray I feel so much better.

No comments: